Kahiko Ha Lapa I Hula Alapa’i O Ke Anuenue under the direction of Lynn Roth, gathered for a pot luck and Ho’ike, on May 5th, 2013. All four classes experienced dancing together, some for the first time. Besides new dances, we performed several “oldies” that everyone knew. It was a very successful day, as you can see from the smiling faces.
- Ka’imi’s program at Eo Emalani 2016
- ‘Hawaiians as Scientists’ DVD Fall Educators’ Special
- Mana, Kapu, and Noa at Keahualaka
- ‘Hawaiian style’ lesson plans DVD soon to be released; Ka `Imi Institute continues global cultural exchange
- Ka ’Imi in Geneva: Reception at the U.S. Mission Independance Day 2015
A special thanks to Tim DeLaVega for providing many of the photos used on this website.