Ka`Imi members help clear non-native plants in a select area of the forest in Koke`e with the guidance of the Plant Conservation group.
- Ka’imi’s program at Eo Emalani 2016
- ‘Hawaiians as Scientists’ DVD Fall Educators’ Special
- Mana, Kapu, and Noa at Keahualaka
- ‘Hawaiian style’ lesson plans DVD soon to be released; Ka `Imi Institute continues global cultural exchange
- Ka ’Imi in Geneva: Reception at the U.S. Mission Independance Day 2015
A special thanks to Tim DeLaVega for providing many of the photos used on this website.